Saturday 9 June 2012

I Believe I Have a Stalker

Hello again! So sorry I haven't been writing lately. Auntie and the girls and I have been trying to find new ways to help God do His work. We've considered reaching out to the elderly people of our community, but no luck. We tried talking to children, but they did not listen. Our latest attempt has been to connect with the young women in our area. This, I imagine, will have more success than our other ideas. I believe that as I am close to their age, and I am just like them in some respects, I could relate to them, and help them see God's way.


"But Sarah!" you say, "What of that Sky Masterson you spoke of in your last entry?" I assure you, he is doing well. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for myself at times. The day after he come to our Mission, Calvina told me she noticed him standing in the crowd as we performed our latest speech. Subsequently, I noticed him at every other announcement I made. Soon, he also appeared when I was making my way home, when I stopped at the bakery, and when I shopped my favorite boutique. I felt like I couldn't avoid him. Everywhere I went, he was there. I only ever saw him for a fleeting moment, but he was there.
By Thursday, his appearances in my personal space had come to an end, but he had graduated to openly following the Mission band and myself when we were at work.  I tried to get him to discontinue his inappropriate and frankly unnerving behavior. Each time it has failed, but he can't pursue this cause forever, can he? I hope he cannot, for his sake, and mine.


Best wishes,
-Miss Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment